Powerful solutions for traditional and Electrification applications
It’s not hard to understand why companies all over the world choose Comau as a unique provider for everything from pilot lines to mass production systems.
You can count on Comau to deliver standard-based products and technologies for traditional and electric power systems applications that combine full modularity with scalable flexibility.
- Modular and scalable lean assembly and machining systems
- Process technologies
- Standard Comau products
- Digital solutions and Industry 4.0 architectures
- Integrated logistics solutions
Internal combustion engine and transmission assembly
From cylinder heads to engines and transmissions, our highly effective assembly lines can help you ramp up your production performance.
Our field-proven assembly systems for battery packs and modules are designed to help you quickly move from process and prototype validation to full industrialization.
E-Drive and transmission assembly
We deliver powerful assembly systems for the entire driveline. From the assembly of rotors and stators to complete E-Motors and E-Transmissions.
Engine and transmission machining
To support your engine and transmission machining needs, our powerful systems ensure dynamic precision, high productivity and long-term accuracy.
Any way you look at it, Comau is your trusted partner when it comes to power generation for your vehicles.
Automated assembly made easy
When it comes to meeting traditional engine and E-Driveline assembly needs, Comau offers a wide variety of options for maximizing your production flow. Our powerful assembly modules for engines, batteries, transmissions and components, enable organizations of any size to deploy cost-effective lean manufacturing solutions that can complete the entire assembly process in less than a minute. They can also be easily reconfigured to assemble a different part or type of transmission in just a few days, giving you high flexibility while helping you stay competitive in an evolving market.
From manual, semi-automated to fully automated assembly systems, you can trust Comau to make precision and accuracy a daily guarantee.
- Serial and parallel process integration
- Modular scalability to align capital investment to market demand
- Fast reconfiguration and retooling
- Compact footprint
- Lean manufacturing design with optimized material logistics
- IoT Enabled (e-connected, e-documentation, predictive maintenance, virtual commissioning, virtual machining)
- Energy saving modes management
- Reduced fluids consumption
- Latest generation components with low energy consumption
- Compact footprint