Skip to content
- Flexibility: Designed to process many different part types in many different workflows.
- Scalability: Low capital investment and able to meet changing market demands.
- Fast retooling: Easy tool change and cell movement throughout facility.
- Integration: Serial and parallel process.
- Standardization: Same interchangeable model worldwide.
- Lean manufacturing: Optimization of cost savings, reduction of waste and decreased work in progress.
- Ergonomics: Automated material handling, transport devices and easy to reach controls.
- Power and energy reduction.
- Floor space reduction.
- Powered components reduction