Skip to content
- High-speed machining with dynamic precision able to obtain higher productivity and better quality of performed processes.
- Choice of spindles and tool magazines to cope with most demanding applications of Powertrain main components.
- Highly rigid design of the structure ensures excellent vibration behavior for roughing and finishing operations.
- The rotary tables (A-Axis,B-Axis or combination of both) are direct-driven by high torque motors, ensuring accuratelong-term repeatabilityand no wear.
- The modular configurationsfor loading/unloading offerthe possibility of integrationwithin state-of-the-art flexibleand reusable manufacturing systems.
- Energy saving mode management. Reduced fluid consumption. Latest generation components with low energy consumption.
- Fitted for MQL or dry machining.
- Compact footprint.
Axis Technology and Stroke
|Drive Technology||Linear Motor|
|X Stroke (mm)||800|
|Y Stroke (mm)||730|
|Z Stroke (mm)||800|