The simple conception of the SmartDriveComau 700L Horizontal Machining Center capitalizes on the experience of Comau in the field of speed, precision and heavy-duty machining.
The choice of linear motor or ball-screw technologies and a wide range of modular configurations and options make this machine suitable for all main applications in manufacturing industries — as a stand-alone machine or an integrated, highly flexible machining system.
- High-speed machining with dynamic precision offer high productivity and quality achievement.
- Choice of spindles and tool magazines.
- Highly rigid design of the structure ensures good vibration behavior for roughing and finishing operations.
- The rotary tables — A-, B-Axis or combination of both — are directdriven by high torque motors, ensuring long-term accurate repeatability and no wear.
- The modular configurations for loading/unloading offer the possibility of integration in stateof-the-art flexible and reusable manufacturing systems.
- Energy saving modes management
- Reduced fluids consumption
- Latest generation components with low energy consumption
- Compact footprint
|Drive Technology||Linear Motor|
|X Stroke (mm)||700|
|Y Stroke (mm)||700|
|Z Stroke (mm)||800|