This course is designed for any practitioner (at any company level) who needs, for professional reasons, to work in or cooperate with projects.
Duration: 2 days
Credits: 15 PDU’s (Professional Development Units) or contact hours
Goal: The course is intended to enhance the understanding of the project environment and to improve the ability in applying project management processes.
- Understand the project environment
- Prepare and/or analyze a Project Charter
- Develop a WBS, a WBS dictionary and a RAM (Responsibility Assignment Matrix)
- Develop a project budget
- Develop a network diagram and a project schedule
- Understand the basics of EVM (Earned Value Management)