Comau Professional Training
Joining forces with the Politecnico di Torino and Politecnico di Milano, Comau is helping sponsor 5 different PhD programs in the field of battery cell manufacturing as part of a multi-faceted educational offer. The scholarships have been activated under the framework of the European Recovery Plan.
As part of the 3-year PhD program, at the end of which qualified students will be hired within Comau, participants spend at least 6 months inside Comau for hands-on skills development and another 6 months or more in a foreign University, Research Center, or Company. All programs will start by December 31, 2022, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply before registration closes in September.
Politecnico di Torino:
○ Innovative formation system for lithium-ion cells
○ Development and scale-up of polymer-based electrolyte for next-generation
Politecnico di Milano:
○ Battery manufacturing for future mobility: smart and high-volume laser manufacturing processes of solid-state electrodes for rechargeable battery cells
○ Battery manufacturing for future mobility: design and control of flexible assembly systems for high speed and high accuracy assembly processes of solid-state rechargeable battery cells
○ Battery manufacturing for future mobility: high speed process monitoring, inspection, and control for manufacturing processes of solid-state rechargeable battery cells
Register with Politecnico di Milano from July 18 – September 12
Register with Politecnico di Torino from September 1 – September 9
For further information, please contact email@example.com