Focus on: MI.RA/Dexter
Comau’s powerful metalanguage software enables simplified programming of robotic applications without the need for specific IT or programming knowledge. This both speeds project deployment and reduces costs.
Based on enhanced machine learning algorithms, MI.RA/Dexter allows operators to instruct a robot to perform complex tasks with simple and straightforward commands, optimizing industrial operations as a result. It also allows operators to instantly react and adjust a robot’s operations in real time, maximizing work cycle efficiency. And because the solution pairs Comau’s innovative software with a 6-axis articulated industrial cobot featuring an “almost human” sensitivity, MI.RA/Dexter makes human-machine collaboration easy, open and naturally intuitive. More importantly, it ensures safe management of any task performed by the collaborative robot in close contact with an operator.
- Test and debug 3x faster compared to a manual process
- Eliminate the need for safety barriers or protective equipment
- Automated testing ensures full compliance with designated quality control steps
- Better process traceability and repeatability
- 100% applicable to different industries and applications