By accessing and using this website (the “Site”), you accept the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions may be updated and/or modified at any time by Comau S.p.A. (“Comau”), in its sole discretion, without prior notice to users.
Copyright and Industrial Property
Unless otherwise mentioned in the Site, all contents of the Site (e.g. news, photos, videos, sounds, marks, logos, domain names, software applications, graphic layouts, technical documentation and manuals, etc.) and their related rights are reserved by Comau and protected by copyright and other applicable laws protecting intellectual and industrial property. For any third parties’ content displayed in the Site, Comau will also display the source and any similar reference to its author/owner. The contents may be accessed and used only for informational, non-commercial purposes and may not therefore be altered, copied, reproduced, transmitted, modified or otherwise used for derivative works or other commercial purposes, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Comau.
Although the information and data displayed in the contents were collected and presented responsibly and accurately in this Site by Comau, no express nor implicit warranty is given to users as to the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of such information and data. Comau therefore reserves the right to correct any typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the contents at any time without prior notice. Comau does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected. The Site may also contain statements or other information about future plans, projects and trends of Comau. Such statements or information are of provisional nature and do not involve any commitment for Comau.
Users can access and use the functions of the Site and its contents in their discretion, in compliance with these terms and conditions and with all applicable laws and regulations. Comau assumes no liability of whatever kind in respect to access by users to this Site or in respect to the use of its contents.
Comau cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free from software viruses or any other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Disclaimer and exclusion of liability
Comau makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsement whatsoever with respect to the Site or its contents. Comau expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind of merchantability, fitness for particular purposes, title and non-infringement with regard to the Site and its contents. Comau does not warrant that the functions performed by the Site will be uninterrupted, timely or free from errors. The Site and its contents are provided on an “as is” basis. Therefore, Comau shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages, including loss of profit, arising from the use or inability to use the Site or its contents or the websites linked to the Site.
Claims of Infringement
Comau respects the intellectual property rights of third parties and. As a matter of policy, Comau does not allow contents and materials that may infringe rights of third parties to be accessed and used in its Site and shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any possible infringements.
If you believe that any of the contents on the Site infringes your intellectual property rights or any third party’s rights, please send written notice to Comau containing the following information:
- Clear indication of “Infringement notice – Comau website” in the subject line;
- Identification of the protected work claimed to have been infringed, or, in case of multiple infringements, a complete list of such protected works;
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or disabled;
- Identification of the right holder and any contact info deemed necessary to permit Comau to contact the right holder, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail;
- Declaration stating that the use of the protected work in question has not been authorized by the right holder, by their agents or by their legal representatives;
- Declaration stating that the information submitted to Comau is accurate and, in the knowledge that criminal penalties will be incurred in the event of false declarations, that they are in possession of authorization to act on behalf of the holder of the infringed right(s);
- Signature, real or electronic, of the person authorized to act on behalf of the right holder.
The above notice shall be sent by certified e-mail (i.e. PEC) or registered mail to the following address:
Via Rivalta 30, 10095 – Grugliasco (TO) – Italy
Upon receipt of such notice and after an assessment of the information contained therein, Comau will remove or disable access to the content that infringes third parties’ intellectual property rights.
Applicable law and jurisdiction