Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on data protection (“Regulation”), the Companies of the FCA Group (singularly the “Company”), as autonomous data controller, shares the following provisions with all the candidates who freely give their personal data and possibly even their image (“Data”):
• the Data will be processed by each Company solely for the purposes related to research, recruitment and evaluation of the candidates;
• each Company will perform the recruiting procedure considering equally candidates of all genders and will not discriminate on the basis of the gender, in compliance with Italian laws 903/77 and 125/91;
• the Data will be processed, stored and kept confidential, using the utmost care and diligence in compliance with the applicable law, the Regulation and in accordance with the following provisions.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND SPECIAL CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Each Company will collect Data from data subjects resumes or from specific application forms filled out spontaneously by data subjects. Usually the processing involves common data, which will be processed solely to comply with the obligations, tasks and purposes set out in this privacy notice.
If special categories of personal data are provided by data subjects, pursuant to Article 9 of the Regulation, related to racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life ("Special Categories of Personal Data "), this Data will be processed by each Company according to the Regulation, as well as to the “General Authorization n. 1/2016 on the processing of sensitive data in employment relationships”, provided by Italian Data Protection Authority.
The data subject is kindly reminded not to provide “criminal convictions and offences”, pursuant to Article 10 of the Regulation.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The Data are processed exclusively to perform all the activities related to research, recruitment and evaluation of the candidates.
3. DATA PROCESSING
The Data will be processed in compliance with the Regulation. The Data will always be processed in accordance with the abovementioned purposes and with the provisions to guarantee Data security and privacy. Each Company will use adequate measures to prevent the Data alteration, erasure, destruction, or unauthorized access, as well as unauthorized or non-compliant processing with the purposes of the Data collection.
4. CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE DATA
Submitting the Data is never mandatory. However, any refusal by the data subject, will prevent each Company from performing the recruitment and the evaluation of the candidate.
5. THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO THE DATA
The Data may be processed by third parties, acting on behalf of each Company and under specific contractual obligations, based in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU.
The Data may be processed by authorized persons, in charge of candidates research, recruitment and evaluation and by data processor(s) or companies the Data have been communicated to, as provided below.
6. THIRD PARTIES THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED TO
The Data may be communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to execute public authorities orders or to exercise a Company right before judicial authorities.
7. DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA)
Within its contractual relations each Company may transfer the Data in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including store them in databases managed by entities acting on behalf of each Company. Databases management and Data processing are bound to the purposes of the processing and are carried out according to applicable data protection law. In case the Data are transferred outside of the EEA each Company will use any appropriate contractual measures to guarantee an adequate protection of the Data including – among the others – agreements based on the standard contractual clauses adopted by the EU Commission to rule the transfer of personal data outside of the EEA.
8. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is the Company of the Stellantis N.V. that will contact you.
9. DATA RETENTION
The Data will be retained on our databases no longer than the time necessary to manage and monitor research and recruiting processes.
10. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
The data subject can exercise the following rights:
1. right to access means the right to obtain from each Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them;
2. right to rectification and right to erasure means the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate and/or incomplete Data, as well as the erasure of Data when the request is legitimate;
3. right to restriction of processing means the right to request suspension of the processing when the request is legitimate;
4. right to data portability means the right to obtain Data in a structured format, ordinary used and readable, as well as the right to transfer Data to other controllers;
5. right to object means the right to object to the processing of Data when the request is legitimate, including when the Data are processed for marketing or profiling, if applicable;
6. right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case of unlawful processing of Data.
In order to exercise these rights the data subject can write to email@example.com