* field required
INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196/2003PURPOSE AND PROCEDURE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATAThe personal data that you have chosen to provide shall be processed in order to: a) provide the service selected and indicated (hereinafter referred to as "Service”) as well as to allow Comau S.p.A. to perform surveys regarding said Service; b) provide, subject to your express consent, commercial and/or promotional information as well as send advertising materials, engaging in direct selling activities or interactive commercial communications regarding the products, services or other activities of Comau S.p.A., or performing market researches; c) profile, subject to your express consent, your behaviors, habits and propensities to consume in the manufactory and automation industry in order to improve the services offered by Comau S.p.A.; d) communicate the personal data, subject to your express consent, to third parties connected and linked to Comau S.p.A., as well as their Partners, to be processed for commercial and/or promotional information as well as send advertising materials, engaging in direct selling activities or interactive commercial communications regarding the products, services or other activities, or performing market researches.The data will be processed in hardcopy, automated or telematic format and, in particular, via post or electronic mail, telephone (including automated telephone calls, SMS, MMS etc.), and any other electronic channel (e.g. web sites, mobile apps).CONSEQUENCES OF FAILURE TO PROVIDE DATAProvision of your personal data is optional. However, without the obligatory data (marked with an asterisk) we will be unable to provide the requested Service and correctly identify you. Without the remaining data, which is not marked as obligatory, the service can still be provided.
THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR DATAYour personal data may be processed by Comau S.p.A. and / or other entities, acting on behalf of Comau under specific contractual obligations, located in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU with the limits established by the law.
The personal data that you have provided may be processed by Data Processing Officers, including external, responsible for managing the requested service and related marketing activities and by Data Processor(s) or companies to whom the data has been communicated, as provided below.
THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATEDYour personal data may be communicated to third parties in connection with the fulfilment of legal obligations, by order of public authorities or to exercise a legal right.Additionally, subject to your consent, your data may also be communicated to third parties as stated in point d) in the Information notice.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORThe Data Controller is the presiding head of the HR department of Comau S.p.A., with registered office in Via Rivalta 30, 10095 Grugliasco, Turin, Italy. The Data Processor for this Service is the presiding head of the Brand Marketing Communication department of Comau S.p.A..
YOUR RIGHTS Pursuant to Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to access your personal data, obtain prompt correction or deletion of any data processed in violation of law, deny use of your personal data for commercial or marketing purposes, in addition to requesting a complete, updated list of all Processors of such data by writing to Comau S.p.A. - Via Rivalta 30, 10095 Grugliasco, Turin, Italy.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSORThe Data Controller is the presiding head of the HR department of Comau S.p.A., with registered office in Via Rivalta 30, 10095 Grugliasco, Turin, Italy.
The Data Processor for this Service is the presiding head of the Brand Marketing Communication department of Comau S.p.A..
Pursuant to Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, you have the right to access your personal data, obtain prompt correction or deletion of any data processed in violation of law, deny use of your personal data for commercial or marketing purposes, in addition to requesting a complete, updated list of all Processors of such data by writing to Comau S.p.A. - Via Rivalta 30, 10095 Grugliasco, Turin, Italy.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Personal Data Protection Code", Comau S.p.A. in his capacity as data controller, inform every job applicant who spontaneously provides his or her own personal data that: all the data that are voluntarily provided by the candidates will be processed exclusively for the purposes of hiring and evaluating personnel; Comau S.p.A. offers equal employment opportunities to male and female workers without discriminating according to sex, pursuant to Law 903/77 and Law 125/91; these data will be processed and kept under conditions of maximum confidentiality, care, and diligence in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in accordance with the procedures illustrated as follows.
1. COLLECTION AND NATURE OF THE DATA The data will be collected through compilation by the data subjects of the form set out and attachment of their own curriculum vitae. Only common data will be collected and processed within the limits that are strictly related to the obligations, duties, and purposes illustrated in Section 2 hereunder. Therefore, the data subject is asked not to provide "sensitive" personal data (pursuant to Article 4(1)(d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, "sensitive data" shall mean personal data allowing the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life) and/or "judicial data"(pursuant to Article 4(1)(e) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, "judicial data" shall mean personal data disclosing the status of being either defendant or the subject of investigations pursuant to Articles 60 and 61 of the Italian Code of Criminal Procedure). Nevertheless, if the candidate consider essential to provide "sensitive data", the curriculum vitae must be post only by ordinary mail to the address below indicated with the written and dated consent to processing of these data.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING The personal data are processed exclusively for the purpose of searching for, hiring, and evaluating employees.
3. MANDATORY/OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA Provision of personal data by the data subject, attachment of his or her curriculum vitae, and consent to the processing of these data are optional. However, if authorization is not granted for processing of the personal data, we will be unable to carry out the employee hiring and evaluation activities.
4. SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION OR DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA Your data may be communicated and processed by data processors or persons in charge of the processing designated by our company or FCA Group companies or to third parties that, in Italy or outside Italy, provide specific services or perform activities that are connected, instrumental, or in support of the procedures and purposes for which you provided your data. Furthermore, for the purposes of processing as set forth in this disclosure, your data may be transferred, even temporarily, in EU Member States or in countries outside the EU, within the limits provided by articles 43 and 44 letter b) of Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, to be processed by other entities acting on behalf of Comau S.p.A., under specific contractual obligations.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE PROCEDURES The data shall be processed in compliance with Article 11 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. The data shall always be processed according to logics that are strictly related to the indicated purposes and according to procedures that guarantee the security and privacy of those data, through the adoption of adequate measures to prevent their alteration, deletion, destruction, or unauthorized access, or processing that is unauthorized or inconsistent with the purposes of the data collection. Data will only be stored on our database for sufficient time to allow us to manage and monitor the recruitment process.
6. DATA CONTROLLER The data controller of your personal data is Comau S.p.A., with registered office in Grugliasco, Via Rivalta 30.
7. DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS Finally, we confirm that you can exercise your rights at any time vis-à-vis the data controllers according to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, that for your convenience we reproduce integrally: The data subject has the right to obtain indication of: a) personal data source; b) purpose of the processing and personal data processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing with electronic tools; d) essential elements of data controllers, people data responsible and representative designated according to article 5 comma 2; e) subjects and category subjects to which your personal data may be communicated or may be known, as a representative designed in the State jurisdiction, or as a responsible or as a person in charge of your data;
The data subject has the right to obtain: a) the updating, the adjustment, or, when interested, the data integration; b) the deleting, the conversion in anonymous form or the freeze of data, processing in violation of the law, included data not necessary to be conserved with the purpose of data collection and data processing; c) the attestation that operations illustrated in letters a) and b) are known, also concerning the content, to people to which your personal data have been communicated or diffuse, expecting when this accomplishment is impossible or needs the use of instrument manifestly out of proportion with the right protected.
The data subject has the right to don't consent, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even if pertinent with the collection purpose; b) the processing of personal data, for purpose of advertising material sending, of direct selling, of market research or commercial communication. The requests made pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 may be sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Search in Comau
The new era of automation
Comau CEO Interview.
New tools for communicating, together.
Comau’s Newest Video Inspires the Motor Behind your Imagination
The future is now.