Comau privacy statement
COMAU recognizes and respects the importance of protecting the privacy of all information and data provided by survey respondents. Comau S.p.A., as Data Controller, in compliance with law decree 196 dated 30 June 2003, invite you to read the following policy guidelines.
Changes to this Statement
This privacy statement may change from time to time with respect to new laws and regulations and to our best effort to give your personal data and information the best protection.
Briefing on the Processing of Your Personal Data
You may or may not supply us your personal data. If you decide to supply us your personal data, you should know that it will be used for the purposes of organizational improvement and development only to:
- dispatch information,
- manage statistical surveys,
- send out e-mail, newsletters and other marketing communication, invitations to events, offers etc.
Should you agree to supply your personal data, please note that it:
- will be processed and treated by COMAU in strict confidentiality and lawfully;
- will be communicated only to the companies of COMAU Group listed www.comau.com;
- will not be revealed to any third party without your permission.
Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you exist; you have the right to be informed:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.